About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Busy, Busy,Busy

Today was a very busy day for me, and I still managed to get in my 60 minutes of cardio, with 20 minutes of jog/walking. Boy, was I one sweaty Betty!!! I was just envisioning the pounds rolling off when I was jogging, while I was feeling like my heart was going to pop out of my body. LOL! No really - it was pretty hard today. I am guessing because it is the fifth day in a row of working out for an hour a day. Tomorrow I am doing my Euclid walk - hopefully a little running - with my friend, Laurie, and then on Sunday I will rest. Yahoo! I did fine for breakfast and lunch, but now it is 8 p.m. and I have not cooked dinner. Oh dear! So, we ordered Z Pizza - probably not the best choice - but not the worst either. We are getting the wheat crust with chicken sausage and lots of veggies. I'm going to have two pieces. So, that was an improvisation of my plan.

Plan for tomorrow:
Breakfast - Super Foods Shake of Frozen banana, Kale, Hemp/Chia/Pea protein powder, Walnuts, Almond milk, and (unsweetened) Coconut, with some greens and super foods fruit complex

Lunch - Subway sandwich with an apple

Dinner - the Lemon Chicken meal I didn't make today!!!

Snack - popcorn

And, then we go to pick up Stacy, my step-daughter who is visiting from New York. We are going to have a fun week - I'm going to take her to workout with me. I'm not sure how she'll feel about it, but it is in the Blog now so, I guess she is going to have to go with me!!! Yay!

No comments: