About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Enough is Enough

Okay. Enough is enough. I am officially out of my FUNK. I guess I just needed to realized what was causing it. And, now I am moving on...moving on in MY journey. I am ready to rock and roll and release a whole lot of pounds. This is it!!! My time to shine. I ordered the Super Foods that I spoke about the other day. When I receive my order I will tell you all about each one and how they are good for the body. I can't remember now exactly which ones I ordered. I also bought a new bed - mine was more than 15 years old - I am hoping this will help me to get the rest I need to release pounds and get the most benefit out of all the exercise I am doing. I recently read that sleep is so vital in releasing pounds and in maximum exercise performance. So, I am hoping to see a big difference....I am waiting now for it to be delivered. I splurged and got the Tempur-pedic bed - it feels like sleeping on a cloud. I just passed my Broker Renewal test this morning. That was another thing that was looming over my head, but it is done now. YEAH!! I feel the real Suzanne coming back as I write this. I knew I would have setbacks in my journey and this last week certainly counts as one, but it is over now. Thank you Universe. Happy thoughts!

No comments: