About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Healthnut

I had a Healthnut salad and a few too many chips, and a bit of quesadilla, but other than that had my shake and an apple with peanut butter. I'd say I did pretty well considering we had a family Mexican dinner with a ton of food. It seems that now that I am writing down what I eat and how much exercise I do my posts have become boring. I will work on that. Tomorrow's menu:
Breakfast - kale shake
Lunch - TJ Spinach Lasagna
Dinner - whole wheat spaghetti with turkey meatballs

No comments: