About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Out to Breakfast

Not on track with food today – having Stacy visiting is proving to wreck havoc on my routine. This morning we took my mother-in-law home after her visit, and the family Mexican food dinner last night. So, I missed my workout and my Pilates workout – I guess I could have planned it better, but when you only have so much time to see someone you need to see them when you can. Is that an excuse for not exercising? Also, we ended up going out to breakfast, so I missed my plan for a Kale Shake breakfast and the Trader Joe’s Spinach Lasagna lunch, but I did have the whole wheat pasta (just a little) and turkey meatballs. I just have to start saying yes to me and no to anything that does not propel me toward my goal. And, I can’t believe I just did this….I ate some Ben and Jerry’s ice cream. Argh!!!! It doesn’t take much to get me off track. Focus, Suzanne…Focus!!!!

Tomorrow:
Breakfast - egg and toast at Marie Calendar’s for my TEAM meeting
Lunch – turkey/provolone sandwich and an apple
Dinner – sushi (I will look up calories before I go and plan what I will have)
Workout for 60 minutes in the morning and then dancing in the evening.

No comments: