About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Gardening

I didn’t follow the plan for breakfast or lunch – oh the dreaded weekend, but got back on for dinner. Nor did I make it on my walk. But, that is okay because it was a bonus walk – over and above my goals for the week. But, I did do a little gardening – planting tomatoes, eggplant, zucchini and corn. I still need to plant some peppers, cantaloupe, spaghetti squash, and watermelons. Tomorrow will be a little challenging meal wise, since we are having a bunch of people over for Mexican food to see Stacy, But I have it under control – I order a healthnut salad for me, which is lettuce, chicken, avocado and some cheese and I’ll use salsa for dressing. I’m just going to have to stay away from those darn chips. So, for tomorrow’s meals:
Kale shake for breakfast
Lunch – some type of prepared meal/maybe and Amy’s entree
Dinner – Healthnut salad from Casa del Rey

I still owe you the Super Foods information. More to come.

No comments: