About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Motivated again by the Biggest Looser

Watching the Biggest Looser tonight motivated me. I realized that the contestants on the show have been at it for 10 weeks, which is the length of time in our family Biggest Looser contest. I know I can't expect the same results as the people on the show, but in this episode they were at home eating and exercising on their own, and they all still lost a ton of weight. So, I am thinking that our contest is just the motivation I need. I think I am going to step in up and get in more workout time from now on. I had a great workout this morning - it felt good to work hard - and boy did I work hard. I was a sweaty mess. LOL. I have more information on Super Foods that I will share soon. Now I am going to get some rest!!!1

No comments: