About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Friday, March 5, 2010

HURT

I realized tonight talking with my walking buddy, Laurie, that my FUNK is caused by my hurt feelings from my family....I call them my family, but I am not so sure that they call me their family based on the family meeting they had where I was not invited....not invited intentionally according to one of them... because they only wanted family there. What am I? I have been there for them for years...I thought I was a part of their lives.... I am so hurt by what my step-children have done to me by leaving me out of their news...that I know now that is the source of my FUNK. I am not happy with myself for letting this effect me this much, but it is only because I love them so much. I am not going to let this hurt me any more. That is it. I really can't believe that I have let this hurt me so much...but it has...but I am done now. This is it.......

No comments: