About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Friday, January 8, 2010

5.8 Pounds

Today was my first weigh in and I lost.................it is good news.........5.8 pounds!!!! Yeah!!! After I did my cardio this morning, I attended a Keller Williams Realty motivational business meeting. One of the things I took away from the seminar was that "Success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal." While I was in the seminar, I clearly recognized that is exactly what my fitness journey is all about. "Progressive realization” or better described as daily, weekly progress is the key to my success in my quest. And, this week I can say I made pretty good progress toward reaching my goal.

No comments: