About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Be Honest with Yourself

Earlier in the month a friend of mine, Alysia, one of my fellow Prosperity Princesses, did a Tarot card reading for me. (See more about Alysia in my links under peaceful-heart.net and 1luckypuppy.net.) She is also Cleo’s hairstylist, so to speak. One of the things the cards revealed when I asked how my weight loss journey would progress was that I should be honest with myself. At the time I though I am honest with myself!! HA! I realize after reviewing my food and exercise journal for the last 26 days that I have not been 100% honest with myself or committed to my weight loss journey. I say I am committed, but my journal shows otherwise. I kept thinking about what she told me that day, and I realize that I need to be honest with myself about exactly what I have been eating and drinking, and how much I have been exercising. Instead of living in a world of make believe that doesn’t yield the results I so desire, my motto from now on is “be honest with yourself.” I think if I can do this I can be even more successful in my journey. Bring it on!!! No more make believe and much better results.

No comments: