About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Writing Class

I am roasting a chicken on the bar-b-que now, and will have green beans and a small potato with it. Mmmmmmmmm...nummy! Today was one of my rest days, no exercise. I miss it though, but I have to rest one day, right? I signed up to take a writing class with my good friend Amy, the class will be online. You can see more about Amy at on her website, which is in my links. She is a wonderful writer. The hope is that taking this class will help me make this Blog more interesting for my readers. So, be prepared for some smoking hot writing and topics in the future.

No comments: