About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Shooting Star

How often is it that one randomly sees a shooting star? I'm not sure, but tonight while taking Cleo for a walk I saw a star shoot across the sky. In my mind that tells be I am on the right track with what I am doing, which makes me even more excited about my journey. The funny thing is I witnessed this right as I was contemplating what to write in this blog tonight, and thinking that I might include the definition of "prosperity." I was pondering what exactly the word means because earlier today I went to a meeting of the Prosperity Princesses. Now if you don't know what our group is about, don't laugh at our name!! No. We aren't princesses that sit around all day eating chocolate cake!! Well, sometimes we do eat chocolate cake, but no more for me!!! Actually, we are a group of positive minded women who meet to encourage and develop our prosperity through learning, sharing experiences and supporting each other. The group is led by my friend and hypnotherapist, Tonya Tyler. Check out her website under my links!! So, what does the word prosperity mean? According to the dictionary it means "The condition of being prosperous." So, what exactly does "prosperous" mean? It means "having success; or flourishing." I believe seeing that shooting star is a sign from the universe that this will be one exciting, enlightening, and very successful journey. And, I am excited!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aaannnddd you posted this at 7:11. in doreen virtue's angel numbers 101, she says 711 means "continue with your affirmations and visualizations, as they're working!" :~D