About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

More Walking

Okay...Day three comes to a close. I walked again with my friend Laurie this morning. Good thing I didn't bring Cleo, my adorable dog, with me because the entire walk was a menagerie of dogs...big ones...little ones... all kinds of them. It could have been really exciting!! Basically, rewarded myself with a massage today and did a little shopping. I have decided that with this fitness quest, I will also be dressing up a bit more no matter my size. So, I bought a couple of new dress pants. No more jeans while working!!! And, a couple of cute ballerina flats. No more clogs!! Tomorrow will be great!! I know it will because I will make it a great day. My new motto is JUST DO IT WITH INTEGRITY!! I figure if I stick with this I will be successful in all areas of my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are so right! gotta love you and feel good! and i love that you got a massage! take care of you! :~D hell ya!