About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

No drama - no problems

Today was a pretty uneventful day, except for the pouring rain. I still managed to make it to the gym despite the rivers running down all the streets. Yea! And, it was so crowded. I guess everyone had the same idea. And, I didn't yield to the calling of comfort food on this chilly rainy day. Healthy meals and a workout, what else can a girl ask for. Sometimes uneventful is good, especially when on a fitness journey. No drama – no problems equals a great 20th day of my fitness journey.

No comments: