About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Triggers and Stars

Tonight I realized that the world may be reading my Blog. And, I hope everyone is!!! But, it also made me realize that I am accountable to the world, so to speak. Daunting thought! Today was not the best of days in business, in relationship, in life, not that bad, but triggers were released...I was easily convinced or maybe I convinced myself to go have a "salad", i.e.: wine and salad with my friend, who I will not name, unless she says I can. So, I realized today that I am triggered to go off track quite easily. Even though I met with my wonderful coach and trainer Marc, I let the stresses of the day get to me. I went a little of track, but not too much. The real result will be in my weigh in on Friday. So...oh yeah stars...I saw a commercial today that mentioned stars aligning, and alas tonight I witness stars ‘almost’ aligning. Then it must mean that my stars will align soon. Yes?

No comments: