About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

14 days and counting

I had another somewhat sleepless night last night. I'm not sure what is up with that. Maybe it is hormonal. I need to get my hormones checked and all my blood work done to see where I am at. I'm going to do that before I go the the resort. So, that gives me 14 days to get into the lab. I will make that a goal for next week. Sounds like plan. I didn't make it to walk this morning - I was just too tired, plus it was the only day I could sleep in. So, I slept in to 9 a.m. That is really late for me. Tomorrow Steve and I are playing golf in the morning and then out to an early dinner with his mom for Mother's Day.

No comments: