About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Two days...well really tomorrow and then I go....

So, tomorrow I have a lot to do - you would think I was going on a trip around the world for a year! LOL! Anyway, I am downloading tunes, getting my camera ready, getting my laptop ready, figuring out how to download photos and a whole bunch of other technical stuff - crazy for going to a fitness camp, huh? I still have to grade my students test and input their grades tomorrow. Argh! Today I had the best massage to try to get a little relaxed before I hit the hiking trail for a week. LOL! I am also going to bring a bunch of inspirational books to read - Doreen Virtue books, and other spiritual type genre books. Who knows if I will even have time for that! And, of course I have CD's to listen to in the car. A road trip for five hours alone could be pretty boring with out CD's and, of course, I will have my blue tooth so I can talk all the way there, if I have too. So, be prepared to get a phone call if I know your phone number. LOL! Okay, back to downloading songs! More tomorrow!

No comments: