About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Meltdown

I had a mental and physical meltdown today. I haven't felt well all week. I've had a tummy ache since Sunday. I feel like giving up on this whole quest. I'm tired. Tired of trying. Tired of not releasing weight faster. Tired of working out. Tired of always thinking about what I am going to eat. Tired of feeling guilty when I eat the wrong thing or eat too much. I'm just tired. Maybe that is it - I'm just tired. I'm hoping that a good nights sleep will get me back on track. I heard this quote today that made me realize I want to keep going on this journey and not give up. "Stand up and finish what you started." That is what I am going to do - finish my journey - finish what I have started. After wallowing around today,I hope I am ready and willing to get back on track now tomorrow.

No comments: