About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

No Doubt!

Mud Run! Oh dear!!! It is coming up soon. I went to dinner tonight with two of my Mud Run co-runners. Yikkess…..I am ready - but I am scared. We are contemplating getting team shirts – sounds good to me so we can find each other in the sea of people. And, I hear there will be a lot, many, a ton (how ever you want to describe it)of people there. All kinds of people...fit people, Marine people, kid people, team people, people like me(I hope) - just a whole lot of people! Also, I am told I need to get spandex pants or shorts because I will have mud everywhere, and they said everywhere (if you know what I mean) – oh great! I’m ready though – I am – I swear I am. Well, I will be anyway! Right? So, that said – did you know that you can have, be or do anything you want? Yes, you can. The only thing that gets in our way is our doubt. And, I can attest to that. No more doubt. Hmmmm… Isn’t there a band named something like that? LOL! Well, that is something to think about and something I am going to heed going into my week at the resort and the Mud Run. I have no doubt that I will succeed at the resort and at the Mud Run. Yes. I know I will. I have no doubt!!! In eleven days - will be there living it - having no doubt that I can do it!

No comments: