About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Fourth day...and a whole lot more exercise


Here is a photo of one of the places we hiked. Today was similar to the other days so far - it is already starting to seem like the movie Ground Hog Day. LOL! A hike, and four exercise classes, including kick boxing - which I loved. I am going to have to incorporate that into my exercise repitoir when I get home. And, hiking too. I will be doing the Claremont Wilderness Trail for sure now. Anyone game to go on that hike? We also had several lectures about eating and emotions and other topics, but one interesting thing that someone said was that "Whether you think you can or you think you can't you are right." Hmmmmm...Didn't I post that on an early blog and don't I talk about that quite a bit. Well, all my thoughts were totally reinforced again in a completely good way. YEAH! And, on my hike this morning I hiked with one of the hike guides and we talked about all kinds of very interesting things that also made me know tht I am on the right track. I did get a blister though...

No comments: