About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Really great birthday party....really bad eating

Today we had a birthday party for a nine year old - my step granddaughter - Makayla, who I love like she is my own child. It was a ton of fun! She had a blast! But, it was a blast in a bad way to my eating - chocolate cake, chips and dip, cheeseburgers etc. You get the picture. It is terrible how easily I get off track. I don't even like cheeseburgers, but I ate one. Whatever! The good news is all the family Biggest Loser contestants were there - eating - a lot. LOL! Anyway, this time next week I will be writing from the Biggest Loser Resort. Oh dear! Six days until I make the trek to Utah. WOW! It is amazing how fast time flies. I can't wait. But, I have to admit I am a little scared to go.

No comments: