About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Another awesome hike today!

Another awesome hike today! Up at the crack of dawn again today and out for hike at 6:30 a.m. for 21/2 hours - it was great - much better than the first day. My crazy self portrait with the sun on my head - wierd, huh? Then after the hike we had breakfast and then the rest of the day was free - thank goodness. I got a manicure and an emotional release massage. That was avery interesting experience - it was a massage but then the massage therapist would touch you in a certain place and she actually knew things that were bothering you or things that you were emotional about. She was exactly correct when she identified two areas that I am not complete in. It was extremely healing and cathartic for me - which according the the therapist should help me in releasing my weight. So, that is exciting. Then tonight we had "graduation" where we watched a video of the week and everyone sweating their buns off. LOL! Some people announced how much they lost while they were here - my roommate lost 19 pounds in four weeks, another lady lost 28 pounds in four weeks. So, that was pretty encouraging. I will be weighing in tomorrow morning and I will report what my results were tomorrow. After I eat my breakfast then I am off for my five plus hour drive home. Can't wait to see hubby and Cleo!!!

No comments: