About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Oh dear!

Oh dear! Yesterday took a toll on my weigh in tonight. And, that of all but one of the contestants. So, back on plan tomorrow starting with my workout at 7 a.m. Only five more days until I go to the resort. I wonder how much I will be able to release in my week stay. I hope quite a bit. But, most of all I hope to get my eating in the right mind set during my stay and get my endurance up to be able to do the Mud Run. This journey is long and today I am tired of it, but thank goodness tomorrow is another day.

No comments: