About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

10 bags....of clothes and shoes for donation

WOW! I ended up giving away ten bags of shoes and clothes to charity today. Well, they are still in my living room - but yes they are going out the door. It was a lot of work cleaning out the closet - but, I think it will be worth it. If I hadn't worn it in a year I tossed it. I might already be having a little bit of remorse - but yes the clothes are leaving my house because they won't or don't fit me! Tomorrow I will reorganize the closet. I was a whirlwind while cleaning so some re-organization is in order. Still no wining! YAY!

No comments: