About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

More boot camp and only ten more days

I am busy going to bootcamp or working out every morning bright and early - its making me a little tired around 3 p.m. though. And, I am counting down the days until I go to Malibu - not sure how I feel about that right now. But, I know it will be good. I have to admitt that the last three weeks have been the most consistent three weeks I have had on my journey - food and exercise wise. I'm thinking a see a fabulous pattern developing. Tomorrow is my workout and then the weekend. Woo Hoo!

No comments: