About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Friday, September 10, 2010

No wining tonight

It is Friday night - usually the infamous wine night at my house. But, alas tonight there has been and will be no wining. LOL! I am about ready to get some sleep now though. I think a week of boot camp at o'dark hundred in the morning has worn this girl out. I am pretty sore and feeling oh so tired now. Tonight I had a Silpada Jewelery party at my house with my friend and Silpada representative, Yvette - great jewelery! Check it out online. Let me know if you think you want to get anything. http://mysilpada.com/yvette.alvarado 

Tomorrow I will be tearing apart my closet - probably literally. I haven't cleaned in out in almost two years - should be a lot of things to donate. Night all!

No comments: