About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

First day for the third time....

Who knew that parts of Malibu are like the mountains. I am here at the Biggest Loser Resort in Malibu and it is like camping in the mountains - with cute little cabins for our rooms and tons of gorgeous trees towering over the resort. The only reason I know I am not in the mountains - I really don't think I am near the beach either right now - is because it was 106 degrees when I pulled into the parking lot here at the resort. This place looks huge.





The whole place has a rustic feel - with great rustic decor and lodge like buildings. I have had my first meal and am now going to get some rest for the hike in the morning. They say one of the hikes is on the beach - that will be fun! Sand!! Here are some photos of the outside of the the workout areas and the pool. Workouts here I come. Let's see what I say tomorrow. LOL!

No comments: