About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Friday, September 24, 2010

1200 calories burned playing golf

Boy do I love golf - its fun, its outside, and it burns a ton of calories and that was even using a cart! It couldn't be because I chase my ball all of the course that I burn so many calorie, or could it? Looks like I walked about 3.5 miles playing golf with a cart. Geeeez! LOL! No seriously - I had a great day playing golf with my good friend Michele, plus I burned all those calories. Yipppeeee! Now tomorrow I finish packing and I am off - to burn a bunch more calories. Soon, very soon you will all see the new and improved Suzy.

No comments: