About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Monday, September 6, 2010

No more wining or whining

Yes. That is correct - I will not be drinking any wine (or any other alcohol) for the next 60 days until we go to Hawaii on November 4th. Steve and I are both not imbibing for the next two months - starting today! I think this should really help me on the diet and exercise front. Also, there will be no more whining either! LOL! So 60 days of total focus on health and exercise - here I come. Yes. And, in three weeks, I can't believe it is so soon, I will be going back to the Biggest Loser Resort - this time in Malibu. Woo Hoo! Workout bright and early tomorrow - then three early morning boot camp sessions on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday!

No comments: