About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Only 13 more days until I do it again

I think I might just be crazy. I will be returning to the Biggest Loser Resort again in only 13 days - this time to the new location in Malibu though. Today I am really wondering what I was smoking or drinking - that must be it - I must have been drinking wine that night. LOL! -when I signed up for four weeks at the resort. This will be week three. The biggest difference is going to be the fact that I have been working out much more for the last three weeks and will continue for the next two, as well. So, hopefully I will be stronger. Today I did my boot camp and my pilates session. Tomorrow I won't be going to my training session because I have to take a test for work at 8 a.m. So, I better get back to studying and get to sleep.

No comments: