About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

More boot camp tomorrow

Woo Hoo! Actually, I should be saying woo hoo that I had that last two days off. LOL! Anyway, I think this week will be similar to last week exercise wise. Today I didn't do any formal exercise, but cleaned aroung the house and took Cleo for two walks. Oh yes and had a great massage. Today I was very atuned to my body during my massage - usually I zone out and go into a twilight sleep. But, today I was making an effort to feel each muscle being massaged. Maybe that is because each and everyone of my muscles - well probably not everyone one of them, but pretty close - was in a knot. Gee I wonder how that happed. It couldn't be the hard core boot camp, could it? LOL!  I feel much more relaxed now after my massage. A little reading and them some sleep before the week begins.

No comments: