About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Getting ready to go to Malibu

I am getting ready to go to Malibu - back for another week of intense exercise and healthy eating. I think this time is going to be the best because I have been eating way better for the last four weeks for the most part - plus doing boot camp. I am super excited - I just got an emailing saying they may be filming part of The Biggest Loser while I am there. I had to sign a release and everything. That will be interesting if they are there filming. Hmmmmm......not sure how I feel about that! I am going to start to pack tomorrow because I have a pretty busy rest of the week. It shouldn't be too difficult since I pretty much know what to take now - but this time I will have to make sure I have everything I need because I will have no roommate to borrow things from. LOL! I am a little sad about that because was nice to have someone the share with each evening. But, hopefully I will have some time to do some more writing while I am there. I should be experiencing many things sense wise - the taste of the food, the sounds of nature on the hikes, the feeling of my sore muscles (oh no!), the sight of the scenery and the people, the smell of sweat (hahahaha, no really!). I will try to give a much more descriptive narration of the days events this time using my senses. Should be interesting. Also, for my writing class I have to keep a journal - looks like I will be doing a lot of writing next week too. I am starting to get extremely excited! I'll be there in only five more days!

No comments: